Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Big Girl" What?

Lea has officially been moved to a toddler bed! Most of you might think it is a little early but this is not by choice. About a month ago Lea began climbing out of her crib on a regular basis. I was coming up with creative ways of keeping her in her bed but I have given up. I don't feel right getting her a crib tent because my personal thought is I would be caging her in so we just moved to the toddler bed. She actually does good. She of course gets out of the bed and usually falls asleep on the floor but this way she won't hurt herself climbing out of the crib. She usually plays for a little while in her room and then ends up falling asleep on the floor. After it gets quiet I usually go in her room and put her in bed. I snapped this picture about a week ago. She fell asleep with the brush on her face. The other day she fell asleep with a shoe on her head. She is such a strong willed individual. I can't wait until she is a teenager!




1 comment:

Emily Ban said...

How precious is Lea! I am scared of the day when Sammy figures out how to crawl out of his crib!