Monday, September 12, 2011

A New Adventure



I have not posted in quite sometime. I tried facebook and have not done very well. I figured since I had this blog set up I would start posting again. I really enjoyed doing it when I had the time but with the growth of our family my time became focused on them and not on the computer.

Just to give a quick update since the last time I posted I have had two more kids and we are now living in Whittier CA. Crazy! I never thought I would live anywhere but Sacramento. I guess you truely never know what God has in store for your life. We picked up our family of six and moved to LA for my husband Brian to attend Biola University. He is enjoying school and has learned more in the last three weeks than he has in the last three years. I am enjoying the nieghborhood much better than our previous one. It is so quite no lightrail, transients or traffic. FABULOUS!

The next couple post are going to be about our arrival here in LA. I am going to start with the picture of our house and about the funny pictures I took along the way to get to where we are now.


No comments: