Monday, April 14, 2008

One, Two, Three Strikes Your Out At The Old Ball Game


On Sunday we took a last minute adventure to the RiverCats game. The game started at 1:00pm so it was right in the middle of the girls nap and it was in the low 90's. Needless to say they were a handful. However we had so much fun with God Mommy Dede and God Daddy Matt.


We sat right behind home plate about 20 rows up and were really only in the sun for about a half hour. It was interesting to try and keep a 2yr old in a seat and Lea on my lap. Good thing we were close enough for them to see the ball.


Kiley was running up and down our row, doing the buckles on the front pack and in general acting like a typical two year old. As you see by her face this is her half leave me alone and half smiling look.




Lea was yelling at me in this picture because she wanted something on the ground and we would not let her have it. I am so mean!






Now I am just going to put some random pictures from the game that I like.






After the game ended the kids were allowed to run the bases. The only bad thing was that I could not go with Kiley. So as I was standing in line I met a woman who had four older daughters and one said they would be happy to take her around the bases. Kiley went around with her new friend Kayla; she was such a nice girl.









Here is pictures of the girls at the end of the day at home in their beds, they were so tired they fell asleep on the way home. It is always fun going to a baseball game. It was a long day!






2 comments:

The Runner Bunch said...

I love the pictures of them sleeping, especially with Kiley's face paint! Looks like you got them good and worn out! How fun.

Megan said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! It really is so fun! We almost went to the game on Sunday but it was just too hot! It looks like it was a lot of fun though!