Monday, April 21, 2008

We love the park!














We have a park right down the street from our house that we walk to often. My kids LOVE to be out of the house and enjoying the warm sun. I believe almost every day we either walk or I have started running to the park. This time we invited some friends to go with us. We had a great time playing.






This is Auntie Katie she is due any day. Katie took the walk with us that day to hang out with her nieces but also to try and get baby Tyler out.



This was the first time Lea had an whole apple put to her mouth. She was not sure excatly what to do. After a few times she got the hang of it and was taking bites like a pro.





This is my newest friend Amy. Amy and I met at a Tiny Tots group at Hagan Park. Abby is her daughter in the swing and Charles is behind her, she nanny's for him. I have met some wonderful friends.










I put sunscreen on Lea at the park and I had to put some in her hair. Well, I decided to have some fun with her hair. I spiked it so she would have crazy hair (that is what Kiley calls it). She looked so cute.


No comments: