Monday, July 14, 2008

The Bravest Girls I Know!

You might be wondering why I used this title for the post??? The reason is because I was blown away at how brave Kiley acted at the water park that we went to in Montana. There was a kid section with two slides and then another part with about five or six big slides. Brian decided to ask Kiley if she wanted to go down one of the big slides with him and after a little persuation she went. I got a few pictures of her sitting in his lap on the way down. I was so proud of her because when I went down that one later in the day I will admit it I was a little scared (I just never told anyone). After that she acted as if she could accomplish anything. She was going up the ramp to the kiddy slides and down them like it was no problem. She even got taken out on the slide by and older kid and did not skip a beat. She is such a brave girl.




Look at that huge smile on her face. She had such a fun time.

Lea had a little bit more of a difficult time adjusting to the water. She took about an hour to get used to the water but once she adjusted she was a happy girl. Of course here are a few fun pictures. The funny thing about Lea is that she would rather eat food any day then play in the water. She is definitly food oriented.





Brian and his cousin Mark went down a slide that looked like the cliff hanger at Water World (I use to visit there frequently when I was in Jr high).

This is Brian and his cousin Mark after they went down the slide.
This is Brian flying down the slide. He was sitting up it looked like a huge rush.

No comments: