Friday, July 11, 2008

The Family Fishing Trip

One of the days early on in the trip we decided to take the whole family fishing. The place we went you were guaranteed to catch a fish. The girls each got to take their turn trying to fish. Lea was more interested in playing in the water and Kiley want to sit and do my hair. They each fished long enough for me to be able to take a picture which was good enough for me.

Brian and Kiley are actually reeling in a fish. I tried to get a picture of the fish but was unsuccessful. Oh well, it is still a really action shot.
After they reeled the fish in Brian wanted Kiley to touch it. But, that was a no go! She folded her hands and said ewww gross.
This is Brian's Aunt Keri, cousin Greg and his kids Abby and Luke.
This is Lea after she went head first into the icy cold water. She went home naked.
Since I took a picture of Lea, Kiley wanted one too.

Overall the kids had a "super fun" (according to Kiley) time. If was fun to see them let loose and try something that we don't get to do every day. The water was so crystal clear that you could see the fish swimming all around the fishing line. I think that was the girls favorite part.
On the way home the adults got to have some fun. We stopped at a brewery and each had a quick beer. It was nice and refreshing and we did not have to pile out all the kids. Brian's aunt Keri stayed in the car with all the kids while they watched a movie. But, like I said it was a quick one because I could not imagine being in a car with six children by myself (crazy). She is such a wonderful grandma/aunt.

No comments: