Friday, May 23, 2008

Lets play in the water!

Here comes the pictures:
Lea hates the water!!! I mean hates!!! She kept crying every time I would put her feet in. The picture looks so sad. Kiley and Haylie had no problems once they saw the water they were off but not Lea, she was attached to my leg. It took me an hour to get Lea used to the water and then she started to have fun. She finally let go of me leg and actually began to walk around. As soon as she let go of my leg I imediately got the camera and started taking as many pictures as possible. She looks so cute when she is happy.

Haylie and Kiley had such a good time. Haylie's face was so red even with sunscreen. The girls played non stop. By the time we got in the car I think both girls were ready to pass out. I tried getting a picture of the two of them and it was so difficult. So, here is the best one I got. They still look like they are having a good time.


This was at the end of our 2 and 1/2 hour day in the sun. They were both dry, changed and ready for a nap. You can see in thier eyes how totally tired they are. What precious punkins and best of friends (fighting friends that is).

No comments: