Friday, May 23, 2008

"My World", by Kiley Stanton

Since Mommy and Auntie Sandy take so many pictures of everything, Kiley has decided to try some of her own photography. I think some of them are pretty good and some of them there is no way I will post. Most of the other pictures she took were just feet pictures so they are not that bad. I think I will put the ones I like the best. It is kind of interesting to see the world from a 3 foot tall little girl.


Here are her works of art:

I took this one...she was just to cute!











2 comments:

The Runner Bunch said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! How funny to see things from their perspective. We look so tall and the world looks so big from 3 feet high. I bet we could learn a few things walking in their shoes for a day.

Jaime Tyler said...

Its amazing how huge everything looks from Kiley's perspective. That's a good thing to remember next time a little freaks out about something...how would you like to meet a 20 foot tall Easter Bunny?! :)