Thursday, May 1, 2008

What a Good Deal!

Most of you might think that I am crazy or silly for putting this on here but I am so excited about my find.

My friend Amy and I went shopping so she could get a new shirt for her daughters birthday party. While we were out we saw the store Shoe Pavilion and decided to go check it out. In the way back of the store they had shoes for 75% off (my kind of sale). I saw these boots and thought they were cute. The price on the box said they were normally $95, with another sticker that said $39.99. I decided to take them to the front to see what the price really was. When the girl rang them up she said they were $9.99. I almost fell on the floor. I pulled out my money, paid and left the store hoping she wouldn't call me back to tell me she made a mistake.

I am so excited I can't wait until I have a reason to wear them!

No comments: